SportsKnowHow.com enjoys millions of visitors from across the world, interested in information on a variety of sports. If you have an interest in the arena of “How To” ideas for the sports we highlight, we would be glad to entertain your application as a contributing writer.
Examples of “How To” material may involve subjects such as:
- “How to” coaching strategies
- “How to” improve skills in a particular sport
- “How to” understand nuances of a particular sport
The material must meet the following guidelines:
- The content must pertain to at least one of the sports we highlight
- The content should be of a “How To” nature
- The content must be unique and original for use only by IMUCorp
- The content must not contain any proprietary or confidential information
- The content must be of interest to the visitors of SportsKnowHow.com
- Contributors must agree that all material will be solely owned by IMUCorp & SportsKnowHow.com
As a benefit of providing material to SportsKnowHow.com, we will allow for the following:
- Authors Name and link to a Biography Page (IE: Blog Page, Linked-In Page, Facebook Page)
- A link to a relevant and supporting third party website
All contributing writers should submit their request for an article using our short contributing writer form. Once submitted your topic will be considered by our development team for inclusion on SKH.com. Please know that SportsKnowHow.com and IMUCorp will NOT entertain any content that is not relavant to the sports highlighted on the site.
We will also NOT provide links to:
- Adult sites of any kind
- Gaming or Gambling sites of any kind
If you are interested in writing content as outlined above, please click this link to fill our ourshort contributing writer form.